The UK Plant Sciences Federation (UKPSF) is calling for abstract submissions in the areas of ecology and environment to present at UK PlantSci 2015, taking place on 14-15 April at Harper Adams University.
Opportunities are available to present posters and short talks in the following sessions:
- Ecology, environment and biodiversity – Exploring the wild side
- Trees and forests – Creating resilience under the canopy
- Future generations – Sowing the seeds
- Roots and soil – Finding riches in the dirt
Early career prizes
Our Future Generations session is dedicated to talks by early career scientists to which two prizes will be awarded:
- Best student talk – £200 cash prize plus 1 year’s free membership to the Society of Biology.
- Best postdoc talk – £200 cash prize plus 1 year’s free membership to the Society of Biology.
Posters will be on display throughout the meeting and a designated poster session will be held during the networking reception on the evening of Tuesday 14th April.
Deadline for abstract submissions: Friday 13th March 2015
To submit an abstract, please follow the instructions on the meeting website.
UK PlantSci provides a unique opportunity to meet with plant scientists outside of usual networks and to learn about the breadth of cutting edge plant science research going on in the UK. The meeting hosts a diverse range of talks, all held in plenary and pitched towards a general plant science audience. Every year our delegates report back to us on the value of this approach, citing the quality and breadth of talks among their favourite aspects of the conference.
For further information and to register, please visit https://plantsci2015.org.uk/