Registration for the Valuing our Life Support Systems 2019 summit is now closed.
For late enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public sector and charity – two days £310
Public sector and charity – one day £190
Private sector – two days £390
Private sector – one day £240
Students – one or two days £190
Your registration fees cover:
- Opportunity to network with leading natural capital scientists, policymakers and business leaders
- Inspiring keynote speeches by leading natural capital thinkers on both days
- Challenging speed talks and a panel discussion, shaping future natural capital thinking
- 16 parallel sessions covering the most current natural capital issues
- Poster sessions on both days
- Sustainable lunch menus on both days
- Coffee and tea breaks between sessions on both days
- Free sparkling wine reception on the first day
- An opportunity to enjoy a sustainable venue in one of the most interesting urban developments in London’s docklands
- Free access to the UK’s largest exhibition on the future of cities
- An opportunity to influence our future events through surveys and feedback
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD points)
We are also offering an optional conference dinner on Tuesday 21 May for an additional fee of £45. If you have not booked the conference dinner when registering and would still like to join us, please contact email@example.com.
Our conference dinner is a seated buffet with drinks at The Crystal, offering locally sources and sustainable food and drinks in a relaxed atmosphere with conference organisers, speakers and participants.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.