Registration for the Valuing our Life Support Systems 2019 summit is now open.
Register now to secure your place in the room with leading natural capital thinkers.
Public sector and charity – two days £310
Public sector and charity – one day £190
Private sector – two days £390
Private sector – one day £240
Students – one or two days £190
Our registration fees include:
- Opportunity to network with leading natural capital scientists, policymakers and business leaders
- Inspiring keynote speeches by leading natural capital thinkers on both days
- Challenging speed talks and a panel discussion, shaping future natural capital thinking
- 16 parallel sessions covering the most current natural capital issues
- Poster sessions on both days
- Sustainable lunch menus on both days
- Coffee and tea breaks between sessions on both days
- Free sparkling wine reception on the first day
- An opportunity to enjoy a sustainable venue in one of the most interesting urban developments in London’s docklands
- Free access to the UK’s largest exhibition on the future of cities
- An opportunity to influence our future events through surveys and feedback
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD points)
For more information and to register as a student, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are also offering an optional conference dinner on Tuesday 21 May for an additional fee of £45, which you can book as a part of your registration.
Our conference dinner is a seated buffet with drinks at The Crystal, offering locally sources and sustainable food and drinks in a relaxed atmosphere with the conference organisers and speakers.
Please contact email@example.com for more information about registration.