Registration for the Valuing our Life Support Systems 2019 summit is now open.
Register now to secure your place in the room with leading natural capital thinkers – and save money on the early bird rates!
Early bird fees
Our early bird registration is open until 31st January. You can save up to £70 by registering early.
Early bird – public sector and charity – both days: £240
Early bird – public sector and charity – one day: £140
Early bird – private sector – both days: £320
Early bird – private sector – one day: £190
We are offering a limited amount of student registrations for a discounted fee of £190 for two days. For more information and to register as a student, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that session hosts will be asked to accept their offer by registering at the early bird rate.
Regular – public sector and charity – both days: £310
Regular – public sector and charity – one day: £190
Regular – private sector – both days: £390
Regular – private sector – one day: £240
Our registration fees include:
- Opportunity to network with 200+ leading natural capital scientists, policymakers and business leaders
- Inspiring keynote speeches by leading natural capital thinkers on both days
- Challenging speed talks and a panel discussion, shaping future natural capital thinking
- 16 parallel sessions covering the most current natural capital issues
- Poster sessions on both days
- Sustainable lunch menus on both days
- Coffee and tea breaks between sessions on both days
- Free sparkling wine reception on the first day
- An opportunity to enjoy a sustainable venue in one of the most interesting urban developments in London’s docklands
- Free access to the UK’s largest exhibition on the future of cities
- An opportunity to influence our future events through surveys and feedback
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD points)
We are also offering an optional conference dinner on Tuesday 21 May for an additional fee of £45, which you can book as a part of your registration.
Our conference dinner is a seated buffet with drinks at The Crystal, offering locally sources and sustainable food and drinks in a relaxed atmosphere with the conference organisers and speakers.
Please contact email@example.com for more information about registration.